Advwin Pet Nail Grinder is suitable for both large, medium and small pets. Using advanced diamond rough grinding wheel, removable and easy to clean, provide more comfortable and safe grinding of pet claws than nail clippers. The lightweight and ergonomic body design also makes it easier to maneuver, making getting your pet's nails easier than ever. The silent design of the motor means your pet won't be afraid or repulsed from clipping nails.
- 3 Grinding Ports: There are three grinding ports for small, medium or large pets. Just adjust the position to match your pet to choose the perfect port and speed. Detachable protective sleeve, just twist and pull out to grind nails for larger pets while also protecting small pets from over-grinding.
- LED Light Design: The professional dog nail grinder has the inner LED light design. When grinding, you can use it to find the bloodline of your pets to avoid over-grinding. Safer, More Effective and Precise Trimming.
- Low Noise and Vibration: The huge sound and vibration of pet nail grinding will make many pets feel anxious and restless, and refuse to cut their nails. Our electric pet nail grinder uses a superior motor with 50dB sleep level mute, help sand pets claws faster and easier.
- Adjustable 2-speed switch: 7000rpm or 8000rpm ensure a fast and effective grinding. Powerful enough support pet nails of various hardness. Designed for medium and large pets.
- Rechargeable & Portable: The cordless pet grinder is rechargeable that lasts 3 hours after a 3-hour charge. There is an indicator light on the body that will light up when charging.The electric nail grinder comes with a USB port cable,which can be easily connected to a laptop computer,AC adapter,car,or power bank to charge whenever and wherever.
Charger Input: AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
Charger Output: DC 5V 1000mA
Battery Type: Ni-MH 3.6V(600mA)
Charging Time: 3h
Working Time: 3h
Product Size: 16.5*3.8cm
Packing Size: 20*10*4cm
Net Weight: 283g
Pet Nail Grinder x 1
USB Cable x 1
Instruction Manual x 1
Tips: Please make your pet familiarize with the pet nail grinding first, trim it at a safe angle of 45°and remember to reward your pet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.