When you sweat with a happy heart you build up a healthy you. Badminton is a fun active sport that is an easy game to practice with few painless rules. It boosts up your muscles, adds strength to the muscles, improves blood flow rate and the benefits are endless.
- Premium Quality: Because Advwin badminton racket is composed of an aluminum head and steel shaft. You can enjoy the badminton game longer and do not have to worry about shoulder pain caused by the badminton rackets.
- High Quality Handle: Nice Friction and Texture, feels good to hold, featuring anti-slip/cushioning/shock absorption, to improve the feel of playing and reduce discomfort.
- Ergonomic Design: The new low wind resistance tapered cover expands the hand area and makes it easier for the thumb to tug and control the racket compared to traditional tapered covers, making high-speed backhand swings quicker, more accurate and more agile.
- Ideal Gift: This badminton racket is very suitable for you whether you are a beginner, intermediate, advanced level, or professional player. Suitable for your children, friends and family as Christmas or New years or Birthday gifts.
- Multi-scene Application: It is very suitable for carrying around. Including backyards, beaches, parks, gatherings with friends, or traveling with families.
Before playing badminton exercise
Should do a good job of warming up activities (through 5-6 minutes a full-body warm-up exercise to engage most muscle groups throughout the body) Because badminton is a sport with great intensity of shoulder joint activity, so do a full-body warm-up while also doing a good local warm-up (stretching, should not be overstretched to the point of muscle pain)
During the exercise
1. Avoid or reduce mechanical movements, if you feel local elbow joint soreness should stop and do some stretching actions.
2. It is best to wear elbow pads when playing, also pay attention to the standard of movement to avoid sports injuries.
After the exercise
After the high-intensity exercise, do not immediately stop the movement, should also be static stretching, so that the muscles gradually recover, to avoid sports injuries caused by the rapid stop.
Material: Aluminum head and steel shaft
Size: 2 *Badminton Rackets ,66 * 21 cm
Net weight: 0.5KG
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.